Adventure / Single Bungee jump 160ft - O2 London
Single Bungee jump 160ft - O2 London
You must be mad, but you're doing it anyway. You will actually choose to launch yourself off a 160ft high platform at the London O2 in a crazy life affirming bungee jump.
The rush of adrenaline is addictive for some, as you place all faith in the bungee rope and take on a unique experience that all natural instincts tell you is pure danger.
Then, as you reach the end of the bungee, you are pulled back skywards into the air by the bungee cord!
After the jump you will still feel the exhilaration plus a unique sense of achievement and a feeling you will be able to take on anything you set your mind to.
Only the brave.
Jumping from a crane at 160ft with the magnificent views of The Thames, Canary Wharf and Central London, this is a unique event so be sure to book onto this event to avoid disappointment. Be a part of a limited number of bungee jumpers who will be able to experience a jump at this incredible venue!More info about O2 Arena
HEALTH WARNING NOTICE IF IN DOUBT - DON'T JUMP If you are not in good health you should NOT jump. If you have any of the following conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping.
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Condition
- Suffer from Dizziness or Epilepsy
- Damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes
- Alcohol - If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Medication - please inform us if you are taking any form of medication.
If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, You will be requested to sign a non standard waiver.
- No under 14's
- 14 and 15 year olds require a parent or guardians permission and signature
- Over 50's are required to have a doctors certificate to comply with our insurance regulations
- Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- If wearing boots please be prepared to remove them
- Maximum weight limit for a solo jumper is 120kg (18.9 stone)
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)